Pages

Wednesday 18 December 2013

I'm Back!

Good evening everyone! I'm back!

As you will all know I haven't posted in a while, I am very sorry for this but I have been very busy and my memory is terrible (not very good at 16!).

Anyway, I am back now and promise to post more often.

A lot has happened since I last posted. First and foremost, Habemus Papam! we have a new Pope (who's not so new any more)! Pope Francis (for those who don't already know, although I'm sure you all do!). I will be posting a lot on our new Pope as I, like many others I suspect, absolutely love him! I think he is exactly what the church needs to lead us in the right direction.

Also since my last post we have been through the season of Easter and Ordinary Time and now find ourselves in Advent, and only a week away from Christmas and the birth of our Lord! But I will do some seperate posts on these two topics (Advent & Christmas) later.

So, for now, I'm sorry for not posting for a while and I promise to post more often from now on (if I remember to!).

P.S. please continue to pray for me as I discern my vocation to the Priesthood.

Thanks,
Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment