Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

My First Post: Corpus Christi

St Helens RC Church at Christmas 2012


The reason I decided to call this blog 'Corpus Christi' is because I go to St Helens RC Church Hoyland, Barnsley, South Yorkshire. St Helens is part of a group of 3 parishes: St Micheals Wombwell and Sacred Heart Goldthorpe and obviously St Helens. Together they are all one community called 'Corpus Christi'. Hence the site title.

So anyway I suppose I better introduce myself... My name is Brad Jacobs. I am a Catholic and as you will have guessed I go to St Helens Church. I am Head Server there and also a musician and reader. I also serve and play my guitar at the other two churches every Christmas and Easter. So yes I am quite involved in the parish as a whole (all 3 churches). I hope to be a priest some day. So thats me... oh and I almost forgot I am still at school and I'm in year 10, so I am constantly busy with Schoolwork or Ministry but still find time to relax.

The website for my parish is: http://corpuschristiparish.co.uk/ccpwpsv1/

3 comments: