Pages

Thursday 9 February 2012

My Parish

As you will hve read in my first post there are 3 churches in my parish (Corpus Christi). St Michaels Wombwell, St Helens Hoyland (where I attend) and Sacred Heart Goldthorpe. In this post I am going to explain the parish (St Helens) in more detail and some of the main people and their role within the parish.

So, St Helens.
St Helens Sanctuary


The church may look old fashioned but it is far from it. We are quite a modern parish always striving towards the next venture. The main roles within this church include:

Parish Priest: Fr Brian Davies
Parish Deacon: David Barber
Parish Sister: Sr Beate
Head Altar Server: Bradley Jacobs

Organist: Bill Callaghan
Guitarist & Choir Leader: Bradley Jacobs


So thats St Helens, the church and the main people in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment